🥻 Meaning of Woman
In your terms not necessarily dictionary meaning, how do you describe a woman? a female? a lady? a girl?

A woman is an adult female human. Prior to adulthood, a female human is referred to as a girl (a female child or adolescent). The plural women is sometimes used in certain phrases such as "women's rights" to denote female humans regardless of age.

https://gif.tv/gifs/giftv-2141-onelinedrawing.gif
Online Drawing - woman (female)

Men love women more than money but the love for money (by women) is the reason why men look for money first before going for a woman. Marry a woman that loves you, NEVER a woman that you love 😌 but she never loved you.

A woman who always saying men are the same, feminist, a lady with high appetite without working, a lady who expects free things without giving back i.e attention, love, care and calls but she can't give back

🩱 Meaning of Female
Female actually has a meaning. And women, girl, lady, are female. I'm a woman and I use female. I'm not a native speaker so I thought it's a neutral way to refer to women. But recently I've been avoiding it because it seems to be getting negative meaning. To me it sounded like lady-like but I guess it's not exactly so.

Female (symbol: ♀) is the sex of an organism that produces the large non-motile ova (egg cells), the type of gamete (sex cell) that fuses with the male gamete during sexual reproduction.

A female has larger gametes than a male. Females and males are results of the anisogamous reproduction system, wherein gametes are of different sizes, unlike isogamy where they are the same size. The exact mechanism of female gamete evolution remains unknown.

🎀 Definition
Example of a debate:

a Girl said:
Yeah, a name for a thing. The thing is a definition. Woman is the name for adult human females.

a Boy said:
The difference between that and names themselves is that names know no bounds, and we can make more whenever we want. Terms are names with set meanings, woman = adult human female.

a Female said:
We don’t name definitions we name objects, concepts, etc. You don’t name someone Steven after finding out they’re defined as “a Steven”, the definition comes after. Your entire argument seems to rely on there being objective word definitions, which is false.

a Male said:
LANGUAGE WAS MADE TO CONVEY IDEAS. WDYM "Objective definitions"?! YOU'RE ARGUING WITH COMMON KNOWLEDGE DUDE.
And no, the definition comes before the name. The definition of a Steven is the specific entity it's referring to. Stop comparing names to biological indicators