a beautiful sexy hijaber girl doing something on the beach
If you see something wrong happening in the world, you can either do nothing, or you can do something.!
You can do everything correct and still fail. Sometimes it's not your fault, It's just Life.
Sometimes all you can do is laugh or cry
😂😂😂😢😢😢

Categories 💦 #woman ❤ #hijabers ❤ #WhatYouCanDo ❤ #pretty ❤ #beach ❤ #beautiful

· Quotes
Doing

· Photo
a Beautiful Hijaber

· Person
Indonesia

· Style:
Relaxing

🧾 What You Can Do?

If you can dream it, you can do it. Never deter till tomorrow that which you can do today. But, If you only do what you can do you’ll never be more than you are now. Do well, so you can rest well. Rest well, so you can do well.
a pretty hijaber woman drink iced tea,  if you're not happy about it you can drink ice cream or tea
if you're not happy about it 😃 you can drink ice cream or tea

Man: When u feel that u want to scream, but have to be quiet. You can do this ...
woman: No, you can just gag.

Other people and things can stop you temporarily… You’re the only one who can do it permanently! 😊. The only limit you have is the one you set for yourself! You can do more than you think. Do you know you can save breakfast money by sleeping up to lunchtime. You can do what's reasonable or you can decide what's possible.

🧕: Please say something that will make my heart race! 💖💖 I can only think of you these days. What should I do??🥺🥺
🗣️: You’re mine so don’t think about anyone else, just think of me☺️

Remember ! You can do anything, but not everything ! Just because you can do it in excel doesn’t mean you should. However bad life may seem, there is always something you can do, and succeed at.

You May Olso Like:

Continue to Read